We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
With only a handful of ingredients that you'll most likely have on-hand, this Easy Spaghetti will be a perfect meal for any occasion.
What You'll Need:
- 8 to 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (6-ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Parmesan cheese (optional)
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and next 4 ingredients. Cook over medium heat, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over warm cooked pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Prefer a spaghetti sauce that has simmered all day? Try this recipe in a slow cooker: Cook ground beef and onion as directed on the cooktop. Add remaining ingredients except spaghetti; spoon into an electric slow cooker. Cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.