We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The nice thing about this fettuccine recipe is that, for flavor and ease, on a scale of 1 to 10, it rates a 10! Why, it's good enough to be served in the finest Italian restaurant.
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and pepper; cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until hot and well blended, stirring constantly.
Stir in cheese and cook 6 to 7 minutes, or until sauce is thickened. Pour sauce over fettuccine; toss and serve.
- You might want to switch this up by using spinach fettuccine to give the dish nice color contrast. Go ahead and top it with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- For easy Italian recipes you will make again and again, we've compiled this collection of 35 No-Fail Italian Favorites, Plus 7 Classic Sauces you can make at home!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!