We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fettuccine Primavera is normally made at the last minute, but you can make this one in advance so that you have time to visit with your gang when they arrive.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups chopped zucchini (1 large zucchini)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 (10 ¾ ounce each) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ½ ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French-fried onions
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain and set aside.
In a medium-sized bowl, combine chopped zucchini, red pepper, and mushrooms; set aside.
In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients except French-fried onions. Add vegetables and fettuccine, tossing until evenly coated. Place in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with French-fried onions.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 to 50 minutes or until heated through.
Add your favorite fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) veggies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.