We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love garlic (and we do!), then here's a dish for you that's great either hot or cold. And the peppers add a super colorful crunch.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium-sized onion)
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (about 2 large peppers)
- 1 (0.65 ounce) package cheese garlic salad dressing mix
What To Do:
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and place in a medium-sized bowl. Add melted butter and toss gently to coat tortellini. Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
Cheese garlic salad dressing mix should be available in your supermarket dressing section.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We deconstructed one of your favorite sandwiches to bring you this family-sized Philly Cheese Steak Bake. It's got everything you love about a cheese steak in the form of a hot and hearty casserole, including the cheesy sauce and deli-style roast beef.