We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love garlic (and we do!), then here's a dish for you that's great either hot or cold. And the peppers add a super colorful crunch.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium-sized onion)
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (about 2 large peppers)
- 1 (0.65 ounce) package cheese garlic salad dressing mix
What To Do:
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and place in a medium-sized bowl. Add melted butter and toss gently to coat tortellini. Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
Cheese garlic salad dressing mix should be available in your supermarket dressing section.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!