We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love garlic (and we do!), then here's a dish for you that's great either hot or cold. And the peppers add a super colorful crunch.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen cheese tortellini
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped onion (about 1 medium-sized onion)
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper (about 2 large peppers)
- 1 (0.65 ounce) package cheese garlic salad dressing mix
What To Do:
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and place in a medium-sized bowl. Add melted butter and toss gently to coat tortellini. Add remaining ingredients and toss well.
Cheese garlic salad dressing mix should be available in your supermarket dressing section.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!