Golden Baked Macaroni
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's another way to make pasta that'll make you happy because it's so easy. And the best part is that it will have everyone asking for seconds.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound elbow macaroni or other medium pasta shape
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Butter (optional)
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the macaroni to desire doneness; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper. Add the macaroni to the mixture and toss lightly.
- Place in a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and dot with butter.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes, or until golden.
This is great as is, but you might want to serve it topped with a chunky spaghetti sauce or maybe even some pesto sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!