Ham and Cheese Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you've tried making ground beef lasagna before, but have you ever tried it with ham? Our Ham and Cheese Lasagna is a fun twist on an all-time classic and a great way to mix things up at the dinner table. If you're looking for a way to use that leftover ham from the holidays, then this is the easy casserole recipe for you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cooked vegetables
- 2 cups deli ham, chopped
- 6 oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, ricotta cheese, and cream cheese; mix well. Add vegetables and ham; mix well.
- Spread 1/3 of the vegetable mixture over bottom of prepared baking dish. Layer 3 lasagna noodles over that. Spread with another 1/3 of the vegetable mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Colby-Jack cheese. Arrange 3 noodles over the top and cover with remaining vegetable mixture.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 80 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Colby-Jack. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden. Cut and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!