Ham and Cheese Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet you've tried making ground beef lasagna before, but have you ever tried it with ham? Our Ham and Cheese Lasagna is a fun twist on an all-time classic and a great way to mix things up at the dinner table. If you're looking for a way to use that leftover ham from the holidays, then this is the easy casserole recipe for you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cooked vegetables
- 2 cups deli ham, chopped
- 6 oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, ricotta cheese, and cream cheese; mix well. Add vegetables and ham; mix well.
- Spread 1/3 of the vegetable mixture over bottom of prepared baking dish. Layer 3 lasagna noodles over that. Spread with another 1/3 of the vegetable mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Colby-Jack cheese. Arrange 3 noodles over the top and cover with remaining vegetable mixture.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 80 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Colby-Jack. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden. Cut and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!