We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take a break from ordinary layered lasagna and give our rollups a try. They're just as tasty as the traditional dish, but way more fun to eat.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided (see Tip below)
- 1 (2-pound) container ricotta cheese (see Tip below)
- 2 (8-ounce) cups mozzarella cheese, divided (see Tip below)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 to 14 lasagna noodles, prepared according to package directions
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Pour half the spaghetti sauce over the bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, and salt until well blended.
Spoon cheese mixture over lasagna noodles, distributing evenly, and roll up tightly. Place rollups seam-side down in prepared baking dish; top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
- For lighter rollups, substitute reduced-fat ricotta cheese, part-skim mozzarella cheese, and reduced-fat spaghetti sauce.
- We don't know about you, but we love to start most any Italian meal with a crisp and cool Caesar salad!
- Looking for another interesting lasagna recipe? Give our Pierogi Lasagna a try!
Love easy pasta recipes? Then grab your free copy of Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be one of your favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties!