Lasagna Stuffed Shells
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (32-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
cup plus 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
teaspoon black pepper
pound cooked Italian sausage, crumbled
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked according to package directions, drained
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 2 cups mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in sausage until well combined.
- Spread 1 cup spaghetti sauce evenly over bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon 1 to 2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each shell; place filled shells in baking dish.
- Pour remaining spaghetti sauce over filled shells, cover with aluminum foil, and bake 40 minutes.
- Remove foil from dish, and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Bake 10 to 12 additional minutes, or until shells are heated through and cheese is golden and bubbling. Let sit 10 minutes before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 09 12
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the Test Kitchen made this, everyone in the office went nuts over it. We were all blown away at how creamy and to-die-for this Danish is. The best part is how easy it is to make. So dont wait another second to try our Homemade Cheese Danish...its that good!