We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Our creamy homemade Italian-style Alfredo sauce tossed with linguine pasta tastes like a trip to Italy right in your own kitchen. Nothing in a bottle compares to this easy sauce!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces linguine
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup chicken broth, divided
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh basil or 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 1/4 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, and saute 2 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in cream, 1/2 cup broth and basil. Increase heat to high, and bring to a boil; remove from heat.
- Add pasta and remaining 1/2 cup broth. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pepper to taste, serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!