Linguine with Eggplant
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine
cup olive oil, divided
- 2 small eggplant (about 1 pound total), cut into 1/2-inch chunks (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
teaspoon dried oregano
teaspoon black pepper
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
What To Do:
- In a large pot, cook linguine according to package directions and drain. Place linguine in a large bowl and toss with 2 tablespoons oil; set aside.
- In the same pot, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Saute eggplant 10 to 12 minutes, until lightly browned. Add garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper, and saute about 5 more minutes.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, and linguine, and toss gently until heated through. Serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 21 11
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you thought it was difficult to make homemade ravioli then you're in for a real treat. Our Homemade Crab Ravioli is such a breeze, you won't even break a sweat getting dinner ready!