We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes this dish such a miracle? The fact that it couldn't be any easier to make, that's what! If you can boil water, then you can make Miracle Pasta, and that's no exaggeration! All you need is 20 minutes, and you've got a delicious dinner ready to go!
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces linguine pasta, uncooked, broken in half
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What To Do:
- In a soup pot, place linguine, tomatoes, onion, and garlic. Pour in chicken broth and sprinkle with oregano, crushed red pepper, and salt. Drizzle top with oil and cover.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring every 2 to 3 minutes, or until liquid is almost gone. Stir in basil and serve garnished with Parmesan cheese.
Add a side of our Broccoli Italiano and you've got a perfect match!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!