Mushroom Broccoli Cavatelli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I bet even former President Bush would eat broccoli if he tried it this way, mixed with creamy cavatelli pasta!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound frozen cavatelli pasta
- 3/4 cup (1½ sticks) butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook the cavatelli according to the package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat and add the remaining ingredients; sauté for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Stir in the cavatelli and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes to allow the flavors to "marry."
Just about any fresh vegetables can be cut up for this cavatelli, making it truly your own signature recipe.