Mushroom Broccoli Cavatelli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
I bet even former President Bush would eat broccoli if he tried it this way, mixed with creamy cavatelli pasta!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound frozen cavatelli pasta
- 3/4 cup (1½ sticks) butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook the cavatelli according to the package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat and add the remaining ingredients; sauté for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender.
- Stir in the cavatelli and reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 4 to 5 minutes to allow the flavors to "marry."
Just about any fresh vegetables can be cut up for this cavatelli, making it truly your own signature recipe.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!