We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're in the mood for a hearty, full-flavored ravioli dinner then look no more! With only 5 ingredients, in a short amount of time this zippy ravioli is ready for your hungry crew.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 scallions, sliced
What To Do:
- Prepare the ravioli according to the package directions; drain and set aside in the colander.
- In the same pot, heat the salsa over medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes. Return the ravioli to the pot; mix well, and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Place the ravioli on a platter and sprinkle with the cheese, black olives, and scallions. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.