We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're in the mood for a hearty, full-flavored ravioli dinner then look no more! With only 5 ingredients, in a short amount of time this zippy ravioli is ready for your hungry crew.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (25 ounces) frozen beef-filled ravioli
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 can (2.25 ounces) sliced black olives, drained
- 2 scallions, sliced
What To Do:
- Prepare the ravioli according to the package directions; drain and set aside in the colander.
- In the same pot, heat the salsa over medium heat for 2 to 4 minutes. Return the ravioli to the pot; mix well, and cook for 2 to 4 minutes, or until heated through.
- Place the ravioli on a platter and sprinkle with the cheese, black olives, and scallions. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a pasta dish that doesn't need a beacon to attract attention. Our Lighthouse Tortellini Salad is fresh, easy, and perfect for warm weather picnics by the sea (or lake!). We just love how all the ingredients come together to make it taste so creamy and flavorful.