One Pot Spaghetti and Sausage
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
One-Pot Spaghetti and Sausage makes dinner easy. Have this hearty Italian meal on the table in less than thirty minutes.
What You'll Need:
pound fully-cooked seasoned sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices (see Tip)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, diced (about 3/4 cup)
teaspoon black pepper
cup natural rice vinegar
- 1 (14-ounce) can stewed tomatoes with Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2
pound dry spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
What To Do:
- Heat a large saucepan over medium heat. Add sausage, onion, celery, and pepper and saute until sausage is browned; drain.
- Add rice vinegar to saucepan and cook over medium-high heat until liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in tomatoes and water, and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; add spaghetti, cover, and simmer 12 minutes, until spaghetti is just tender, stirring occasionally. Top with fresh basil and serve.
Tip: We like to use a sausage flavor such as chicken with sun-dried tomatoes. Mmm mmm!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 02 13