Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing warms you up like a good, hearty casserole. Our Pasta and Ground Beef Casserole is great for a winter meal or anytime you want to give your family a food "hug."
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound elbows or shells
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped green olives
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown ground beef then drain off excess liquid.
- In a 2-quart casserole, layer half the pasta, half the beef, half the Cheddar cheese, half the olives, and half the spaghetti sauce. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake about 1 hour, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.