We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Pasta Rustica features a homemade sauce that's so tasty and easy to make, you'll never buy the stuff in a jar again. So boil that water and throw in the pasta because it's time to eat!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped basil leaves
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
What To Do:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute 3 to 5 minutes, or until softened.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes, olives, salt, and pepper; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add sugar and chicken broth; cook 10 additional minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in basil and serve over spaghetti.
Check out our handy guide for pasta pairings.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!