We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Don't hurry! In less than an hour you can have this new version of a tuna and cheese casserole ready to receive raves from your guests...and your family, too!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti, penne, or other tubular pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 (6-ounce) cans solid white tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-1/2-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, and set aside in a large bowl.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat and sauté onion and red bell pepper until tender, about 4 minutes. Add to pasta, along with mushroom soup, ricotta, tuna, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese; mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake 30 minutes.
Why not make this ahead and freeze it? Then all you have to do is thaw, heat, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.