Prosciutto with Angel Hair
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Prosciutto, the spicy Italian ham, tastes great just by itself, served with melons or figs as a classic first course, or dished up in a creamy cheese sauce over pasta as we've done here. Try it- you'll love it!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (9-ounce) packages refrigerated angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 pound prosciutto, cut into very thin strips
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
What To Do:
- Prepare pasta according to package directions, omitting salt; drain. Return pasta to pan, and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add prosciutto and Alfredo sauce; cook until heated. Stir in 1/3 cup cheese and pepper. Pour sauce over pasta; toss well. Sprinkle with remaining 2/3 cup cheese. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know those over-the-top burgers that you can find at popular restaurants? Well, we created our version of one that's inspired by some real-down home flavors. Our Honky Tonk Burgers are loaded with bacon, cheese, barbecue sauce, onion rings, and more. Now that's what we call a burger!