Quick Lasagna Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Classic lasagna is great, but sometimes it's too much work. Our Quick Lasagna Toss is perfect when you've got a craving but don't want all the fuss.
What You'll Need:
- 12 lasagna noodles, broken into large pieces
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, casing removed
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium-high heat, cook sausage 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring to crumble sausage; drain. Add noodles and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Add a sprinkle of chopped parsley before serving and this will look extra-fancy and fresh-looking.
- There's nothing like a crispy, crunchy Caesar Salad to compliment a pasta dish!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!