Rainbow Pasta Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Rainbow Pasta Primavera is a warm and colorful pasta dish that's loaded with all of your favorite Spring veggies! It's a dish that highlights the freshness (and tastiness!) of the season.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package bow-tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 pound asparagus, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 sweet onion, sliced into half moons
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow or red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting the salt; drain and keep warm. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; sauté asparagus, onion, carrots, and bell pepper 2 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine broth and dressing mix; pour over vegetables and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- In a large bowl, combine warm pasta and vegetable mixture; add Parmesan cheese, if desired, and toss until well coated. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!