Ranch Macaroni and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It doesn't matter whether you're at home "on the range" or in the city, Ranch Macaroni and Cheese is a dish everyone goes for.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mild Cheddar cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni to desired doneness; drain, transfer to a large bowl, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, saute onion, if desired, in butter over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and mustard powder. Gradually add milk and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Add ranch dressing and 1-1/2 cups Cheddar cheese; stir until cheese melts. Combine cheese sauce with cooked macaroni. Place in prepared casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is golden.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.