Ranch Macaroni and Cheese
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
It doesn't matter whether you're at home "on the range" or in the city, Ranch Macaroni and Cheese is a dish everyone goes for.
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
cup chopped onion (optional)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
teaspoon black pepper
teaspoon mustard powder
- 2 cups milk
cup ranch salad dressing
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mild Cheddar cheese, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 1-1/2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni to desired doneness; drain, transfer to a large bowl, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, saute onion, if desired, in butter over medium heat for 5 minutes, or until tender. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and mustard powder. Gradually add milk and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Add ranch dressing and 1-1/2 cups Cheddar cheese; stir until cheese melts. Combine cheese sauce with cooked macaroni. Place in prepared casserole dish and top with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is golden.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 08 13