We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Whip up a homestyle noodle dish in less than 15 minutes with our recipe for Ranch Noodles. Not only is this dish creamy and delicious, but it's made in one pot, so there's not much to clean up!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 1 scallion, sliced
What To Do:
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- Stir in butter and remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Here's another tasty idea! Substitute an 8-ounce package of thin spaghetti for the egg noodles, and add chopped cooked ham and steamed broccoli. Saute the ham in a lightly greased skillet over medium-high heat to crisp it up and give it a smoky bacon-like flavor.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.