Ravioli and Creamy Pesto Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Who needs tomato sauce with their pasta when you've got a pesto alternative that tastes just as good?! This ravioli recipes is one of our favorites because it turns what would otherwise be an average recipe on its head with a fresh pesto twist. Plus, with the addition of nuts, you get an unbelievable texture combination: soft and crunchy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 (3 ounce jar) capers, drained
- 1 (2.82 ounce) jar pesto sauce
- 2 (9 ounce) packages refrigerated cheese-filled ravioli, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted (see note)
What To Do:
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring often (do not boil).
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Toss pasta with cream mixture, and sprinkle with pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Toasting brings out the full flavor of nuts. Just place a small amount in a dry skillet over medium heat for a few minutes, stirring often. Watch them! The smaller the pieces, the quicker they cook.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!