Rigatoni Mixed Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our meat-loving friends can't get enough of this dish that's chock-full of beef, sausage and chicken. And neither can all those pasta lovers!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound hot Italian sausage, cut into 3-inch pieces
- 4 bone-in split chicken breasts
- 2 (28-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
What To Do:
- In a large soup pot, brown ground beef and sausage over medium-high heat. Drain off excess liquid and add chicken and spaghetti sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low cover and simmer 2 hours, or until chicken is completely cooked and tender.
- Cook rigatoni pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Place hot rigatoni in a large serving bowl and spoon sauce and meats over top. Toss lightly and serve.
We usually remove the chicken from the pot, then toss the meats and sauce with the rigatoni to make sure the pasta is well coated. Then we just place the chicken on top and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!