Sauteed Mushroom & Cheese Ravioli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
- READY IN
- 37 Min
Tired of just grabbing a bag of frozen ravioli and never doing anything special with 'em? Well, now's your chance to shine with this simple ravioli recipe for Sauteed Mushroom & Cheese Ravioli. We know, we know... it sounds pretty fancy, right? Just because this sounds like a meal you'd only find at a restaurant, doesn't mean you can't make it at home. Your family will be amazed at how you can make something so tasty by using a shortcut!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook ravioli in a soup pot or Dutch oven according to package directions; drain and keep warm. Wipe pot clean.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter with oil in pot over medium-high heat; add mushrooms and next 3 ingredients, and saute 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Reduce heat to low, and stir in ravioli and remaining 1 tablespoon butter, stirring until butter is melted. Add parsley, and toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with cheese, and serve immediately.
Frozen ravioli gets dressed up with the addition of fresh mushrooms, chopped onion, and fresh parsley. Keep a package of it in the freezer when you need a quick and convenient side.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.