We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get great seafood taste with our Seashore Fettuccine. Why, if you try really hard, you can even smell that fresh ocean air!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 12 ounces frozen broken shrimp, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 can (8-ounce) tomato sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine to desired doneness; drain, place in a large bowl, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add onion, shrimp, basil, red pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Saute for about 2 minutes then add tomato sauce and heavy cream; bring to a boil then simmer until sauce is creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Add sauce and Parmesan cheese to fettuccine; toss and serve.
Our Seashore Fettuccine even tastes great with imitation crabmeat or scallops. In fact, whatever fish or seafood is on sale or in your freezer will work.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!