We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get great seafood taste with our Seashore Fettuccine. Why, if you try really hard, you can even smell that fresh ocean air!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 12 ounces frozen broken shrimp, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 1 can (8-ounce) tomato sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine to desired doneness; drain, place in a large bowl, and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat; add onion, shrimp, basil, red pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Saute for about 2 minutes then add tomato sauce and heavy cream; bring to a boil then simmer until sauce is creamy, about 3 minutes.
- Add sauce and Parmesan cheese to fettuccine; toss and serve.
Our Seashore Fettuccine even tastes great with imitation crabmeat or scallops. In fact, whatever fish or seafood is on sale or in your freezer will work.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.