Shrimp Bow Ties
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for an easy weeknight meal that looks company fancy? Well, check out our fresh-tasting and flavorful recipe for plump shrimp served over bow tie pasta! Two quick-cooking ingredients that add up to one amazing dish!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach, washed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 pound large cooked shrimp
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
- In a large serving bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Add pasta and toss until well combined. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!