Skillet Ramen Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never experimented with Asian-style Ramen noodles, you're in for a treat. Our budget-friendly and quick-cooking Skillet Ramen Noodles can be on the table in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 (3-ounce) packages chicken-flavored Ramen noodles
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Break up noodles and add to skillet, cooking until browned, stirring constantly.
- Add noodle seasoning packets, water, and vegetables; cook until all water is absorbed and noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Serve immediately.
To make this more of a meal, add some cooked, chunked chicken. Yum!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Create a little Christmas magic of your own with our easy recipe for Christmas Magic Squares. This holiday-festive cookie bar recipe is great for snackin' on all holiday season long, like when you're at a cookie exchange with friends or when you're trimming the tree!