We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our ziti-in-a-skillet cooks up twice as fast as the traditional oven-baked version, plus it's creamier and cheesier!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked ziti
- 1 pound ground round
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped onions, thawed and drained well
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (26-ounce) jar tomato and basil pasta sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) packaged shredded Italian six-cheese blend
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta cooks, cook beef, onions, salt, and pepper in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles and is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in pasta sauce; cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated. Add pasta, stirring to coat.
- Combine sour cream and Parmesan cheese. Stir into pasta mixture. Sprinkle Italian cheese blend over pasta mixture. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.