Skinny Mini Fettuccine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for a lighter version off traditional Fettuccine Alfredo? Well you've found it with our Skinny Mini Fettuccine. Packing lots of creamy-rich flavor, this one just might pleasantly surprise you.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon buttery spread
- 1 (6-ounce) package low-fat processed cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 ounces spinach fettuccine
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, combine all ingredients except fettuccine. Whisk until cheese is melted and sauce has thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain and toss with sauce. Sprinkle with extra Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Note: For the low-fat processed cheese, our Test Kitchen used 8 wedges of Laughing Cow. However, any brands are fine.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!