We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tell the kids that they're having sundaes for dinner and watch their faces. Oh, yes, they're spaghetti sundaes. What a great kid-friendly recipe with ground beef! And don't forget the "cherry" on top of each one ... you know, we mean meatballs!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound uncooked spaghetti
- 1 (16-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup Italian-style bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a rimmed cookie sheet with cooking spray.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
In a medium-sized saucepan, heat spaghetti sauce over low heat until heated through.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients: ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper; mix well. Form into 8 meatballs and bake on cookie sheet 20 to 25 minutes.
- Toss spaghetti in sauce until evenly coated and place in sundae glasses. Top each with a meatball and serve.
How 'bout putting out a bowl of grated Parmesan cheese for them to sprinkle on top of their sundaes? It'll make it kind of like a "sundae" bar.
Racking your brain for something your kids will want to eat for dinner or lunch? Then check out 15 Kid-Friendly Ground Beef Recipes today!
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.