Spaghetti with Surprise Meatballs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Spaghetti and meatballs is one of those easy weeknight meals that many of us make over and over. Here's a way to take it to a whole new level by adding a secret ingredient to our meatballs. Guess what it is!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3/4 cup crushed potato chips
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup coarsley chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (28-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, potato chips, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the water, parsley, egg, garlic powder, and black pepper; mix well then form into 12 meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a large pot and cook over medium-high heat until brown on all sides, turning occasionally; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, cover, and reduce heat to medium-low. Continue cooking meatballs in sauce for about 20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- Serve cooked spaghetti with meatballs and sauce, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
If you enjoyed this spaghetti dinner recipe, be sure to try Spaghetti Pie: Our Best Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!