Spaghetti with Surprise Meatballs
Spaghetti and meatballs is one of those easy weeknight meals that many of us make over and over. Here's a way to take it to a whole new level by adding a secret ingredient to our meatballs. Guess what it is!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
cup crushed potato chips
cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
cup coarsley chopped fresh parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (28-ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, potato chips, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, the water, parsley, egg, garlic powder, and black pepper; mix well then form into 12 meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a large pot and cook over medium-high heat until brown on all sides, turning occasionally; drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, cover, and reduce heat to medium-low. Continue cooking meatballs in sauce for about 20 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Meanwhile, prepare spaghetti according to package directions.
- Serve cooked spaghetti with meatballs and sauce, and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
If you enjoyed this spaghetti dinner recipe, be sure to try Spaghetti Pie: Our Best Baked Spaghetti Pie Recipe.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 04 13