Spicy Beef and Artichoke Linguine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
- READY IN
- 32 Min
Jarred sauce never tasted so good! Here, it's dressed up with ground round, artichoke heart, garlic, and a punch of crushed red pepper.
What You'll Need:
- 10 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/2 pound ground round
- 2 cups vegetable primavera spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cover, set aside, and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well, and return beef to skillet.
- Add spaghetti sauce and next 4 ingredients to pan; stir well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Stir in artichokes; cover and simmer 2 minutes. Serve meat mixture over pasta.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!