Spicy Beef and Artichoke Linguine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
- READY IN
- 32 Min
Jarred sauce never tasted so good! Here, it's dressed up with ground round, artichoke heart, garlic, and a punch of crushed red pepper.
What You'll Need:
- 10 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1/2 pound ground round
- 2 cups vegetable primavera spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (14 ounce) can quartered water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Cover, set aside, and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well, and return beef to skillet.
- Add spaghetti sauce and next 4 ingredients to pan; stir well. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Stir in artichokes; cover and simmer 2 minutes. Serve meat mixture over pasta.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!