Spicy Macaroni and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a Tex-Mex kick to traditional mac and cheese. Spicy Macaroni and Cheese is great as a side dish or a main course.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4-1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup coarsely crushed corn chips
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except corn chips; mix well then pour into prepared casserole dish and sprinkle with corn chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly, and the top is golden.
You can make this ahead of time by following the directions through Step 3, without adding the corn chips. Cover with plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge. Add the corn chips and bake just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Celebrate the flavors of summer all year long with our Fiesta Zucchini Salad. This salad gets its great vibrant color from fresh veggies, like cherry red tomatoes, bright yellow corn, green zucchini, and more! It's truly a salad worth throwing a fiesta for!