Spinach and mushrooms combine to make this great-tasting meatless lasagna.
1 hr 20 min
What You'll Need:
1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
1 package (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 jar (28 ounces) spaghetti sauce
pound (1/2 of a 16-ounce box) uncooked lasagna noodles
1 box (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
1 cup water, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 305 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the ricotta cheese, egg, and 1 cup of the shredded mozzarella cheese; set aside.
- Pour half of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Cover the sauce with half of the uncooked noodles; spread the cheese mixture over the noodles, then layer over that the spinach, mushroom, and the remaining cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, remaining noodles, and remaining sauce.
- Pour 1/4 cup of water into each corner of the pan. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for 1-1/4 hours. Do not unseal the top until cooking time is complete.
- Remove from the over, uncover, and let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
For more tasty mushroom ideas, check out our collection of 28 Mouthwatering Mushroom Recipes!