Spring "Thyme" Pasta
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
This is good in springtime or anytime...'cause to prepare it takes no time!
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces uncooked tricolored rotelle or other twist pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered (about 3 cups)
- 1 large red onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 can (10½ ounces) condensed chicken broth
- 1 container (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
What To Do:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside in a large bowl.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick vegetable spray. Add the broccoli, mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper; cook over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often. Add the basil, thyme, crushed red pepper, and broth; mix until well combined. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat to low, then stir in the sour cream until heated through. Pour over the pasta; toss and serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES