Spring "Thyme" Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is good in springtime or anytime...'cause to prepare it takes no time!
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces uncooked tricolored rotelle or other twist pasta
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered (about 3 cups)
- 1 large red onion, cut in half and sliced
- 1 medium-sized red bell pepper, cut into ¼-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 can (10½ ounces) condensed chicken broth
- 1 container (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain, rinse, drain again, and set aside in a large bowl.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick vegetable spray. Add the broccoli, mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper; cook over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often. Add the basil, thyme, crushed red pepper, and broth; mix until well combined. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat to low, then stir in the sour cream until heated through. Pour over the pasta; toss and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!