St. Louis Horseradish Salad
We don't know why it's called St. Louis, but we do know that it has zip! What a nice touch of novelty!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound rigatoni or other medium pasta shape
- 1 pound skinless cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried dillweed
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 tablespoons white vinegar
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain and place in a large bowl.
- Add chicken to pasta, season with salt, pepper, sugar, and dillweed, and then combine with celery, mushrooms and scallions.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, horseradish, vegetable oil, and vinegar.
- Add to pasta and toss gently.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate and serve chilled.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
06 19 13