Straw and Hay
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yup, it's a silly name - but when you see the finished dish you'll know where it got its name!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 ounces spinach fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 6 ounces egg fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté briefly. Add mushrooms and sauté 4 to 5 minutes. Add sour cream, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Heat through then add cooked pasta and toss to coat evenly. Add Parmesan cheese and mix well. Serve immediately.
With the popularity of pasta today, you may be able to find a 12-ounce package of fettuccine florentine, a combination of spinach and egg fettuccine, in the supermarket pasta section. You can use that in place of 6 ounces of each of the other kinds.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!