Straw and Hay
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Yup, it's a silly name - but when you see the finished dish you'll know where it got its name!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 6 ounces spinach fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 6 ounces egg fettuccine, cooked and drained
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and sauté briefly. Add mushrooms and sauté 4 to 5 minutes. Add sour cream, heavy cream, salt, and pepper.
- Heat through then add cooked pasta and toss to coat evenly. Add Parmesan cheese and mix well. Serve immediately.
With the popularity of pasta today, you may be able to find a 12-ounce package of fettuccine florentine, a combination of spinach and egg fettuccine, in the supermarket pasta section. You can use that in place of 6 ounces of each of the other kinds.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.