Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Is heaven a U.S. region? It must be 'cause this salad is divine. Sun-dried tomatoes remind us those lazy summer days where the sun's shining and all your worries seem so far away. While we can't make any guarantees with this pasta dinner recipe, we can say that the blend of flavors reminds us of those beautiful days of summer. Come join us with this recipe for Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (3-ounce) package sun-dried tomatoes (not in oil)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 small onion, peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound rotini or shell pasta
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups (about 5 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar just to boiling. Add the sun-dried tomatoes and remove from the heat; cover and set aside, allowing to soak for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, combine the garlic, onion, olive oil, sugar, and Italian seasoning. Drain the sun-dried tomatoes, discarding the vinegar, and add to the blender; blend until all the ingredients are chopped and mixed well.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta to desired doneness; drain, rinse under cold water, and drain again.
- Place in a large bowl, then toss with the sun-dried tomato mixture and the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.