Tex Mex Ziti
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
We've gotta share this with you 'cause it's one of our favorite ways to combine Italian and Mexican tastes in the same casserole. And the bonus is...it's easy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package ziti
- 1 pound ground beef
a medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup picante sauce
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Drain, rinse, and drain again; set aside in a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, brown beef and onion over medium heat 5 minutes; drain off excess liquid. Add todrained pasta along with spaghetti sauce, picante sauce, ricotta cheese, and 1 cup Mexican cheese blend; stir until well combined.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish and bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle with remaining 1 cup Mexican cheese blend. Return to oven and bake 10 minutes, or until cheese melts. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro just before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
10 18 13