Tortellini Romaine Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mama mia! Are you used to being stuck in the kitchen when you have company? You won't be when you make this dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen green peas
- 1/2 of a medium-sized head of romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimiento (¼ cup), drained
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
What To Do:
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions, stirring in the peas during the last 3 minutes of boiling. Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain well.
- Place the tortellini and peas in a large bowl and add the lettuce, pimiento, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
If you'd prefer a chilled salad, then cover and refrigerate the tortellini after cooking, and toss it with the remaining ingredients just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.