Tortellini Romaine Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mama mia! Are you used to being stuck in the kitchen when you have company? You won't be when you make this dish.
What You'll Need:
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen green peas
- 1/2 of a medium-sized head of romaine lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 jar (2 ounces) chopped pimiento (¼ cup), drained
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
What To Do:
- Cook the tortellini according to package directions, stirring in the peas during the last 3 minutes of boiling. Drain, rinse under cold water, and drain well.
- Place the tortellini and peas in a large bowl and add the lettuce, pimiento, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the mixture and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.
If you'd prefer a chilled salad, then cover and refrigerate the tortellini after cooking, and toss it with the remaining ingredients just before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!