Veal and Pesto Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Three special ingredients add up to one great taste, and some simple touches can make it a special summer delight. (I made this when I was catering. Everybody loved it!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound veal stew meat, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 pound uncooked small macaroni shells
- 1/2 cup Pesto Sauce
What To Do:
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the veal for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until done.
- Meanwhile, in another pot of boiling salted water, cook the macaroni to desired doneness; drain and cool well.
- Place the macaroni in a large bowl and add the veal cubes; add the pesto sauce and toss to thoroughly coat the veal and macaroni.
- Serve at room temperature but if making in advance, keep refrigerated and toss with a bit more pesto sauce just before serving.
This is nice served over shredded romaine or other salad greens, with tomato slices. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Any store-bought pesto will work fine, or you can make your own, check out my recipe on our website entitled "Pesto Sauce."
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.