Veal and Pesto Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Three special ingredients add up to one great taste, and some simple touches can make it a special summer delight. (I made this when I was catering. Everybody loved it!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound veal stew meat, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 pound uncooked small macaroni shells
- 1/2 cup Pesto Sauce
What To Do:
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the veal for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until done.
- Meanwhile, in another pot of boiling salted water, cook the macaroni to desired doneness; drain and cool well.
- Place the macaroni in a large bowl and add the veal cubes; add the pesto sauce and toss to thoroughly coat the veal and macaroni.
- Serve at room temperature but if making in advance, keep refrigerated and toss with a bit more pesto sauce just before serving.
This is nice served over shredded romaine or other salad greens, with tomato slices. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Any store-bought pesto will work fine, or you can make your own, check out my recipe on our website entitled "Pesto Sauce."
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.