Veal and Pesto Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Three special ingredients add up to one great taste, and some simple touches can make it a special summer delight. (I made this when I was catering. Everybody loved it!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound veal stew meat, cut into small cubes
- 1/2 pound uncooked small macaroni shells
- 1/2 cup Pesto Sauce
What To Do:
- In a pot of boiling salted water, cook the veal for about 10 to 15 minutes, or until done.
- Meanwhile, in another pot of boiling salted water, cook the macaroni to desired doneness; drain and cool well.
- Place the macaroni in a large bowl and add the veal cubes; add the pesto sauce and toss to thoroughly coat the veal and macaroni.
- Serve at room temperature but if making in advance, keep refrigerated and toss with a bit more pesto sauce just before serving.
This is nice served over shredded romaine or other salad greens, with tomato slices. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Any store-bought pesto will work fine, or you can make your own, check out my recipe on our website entitled "Pesto Sauce."
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!