We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pasta always tastes that much better when you mix in some veggies--wouldn't you agree? Our Veggie Pasta is a simple pasta dish that's loaded with flavor. We mix in five different vegetables to make is jam-packed with good-for-you nutrients. Feel free to change this one up to include the veggies you like best! You know you'll feel proud to feed this one to the family.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 1/4 pound snow peas, trimmed
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (1.2 ounces) dry Caesar dressing mix
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute asparagus, snow peas, carrots, and bell papper for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth and dressing mix; pour over the vegetables and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Toss with the warm pasta then sprinkle with the cheese and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!