- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) box bow tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
pound snow peas, trimmed
- 2 medium carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, cut into thin wedges
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 3/4
cups chicken broth
- 1 package (1.2 ounces) dry Caesar dressing mix
cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and place in a large bowl.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute asparagus, snow peas, carrots, and bell papper for 2 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes and garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine the chicken broth and dressing mix; pour over the vegetables and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring occasionally.
- Toss with the warm pasta then sprinkle with the cheese and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES