Ziti with Broccoli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pasta is really popular these days and so is old-fashioned, down-home-taste. Well, here's a simple restaurant version that has it all!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ziti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook ziti until just barely tender; drain pasta, place in a large bowl, and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute garlic until lightly browned, about 1 minute. Combine garlic, broccoli, Parmesan cheese, and heavy cream with ziti; spoon mixture into a large baking dish.
Top with mozzarella cheese and bake, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
You can cut the "heavy" of the cream by substituting 4 cups half-and-half or 2 cups cream with 2 cups milk for the 4 cups heavy cream.