Ham and Cheese Lasagna
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 40 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 40 Min
We bet you've tried making ground beef lasagna before, but have you ever tried it with ham? Our Ham and Cheese Lasagna is a fun twist on an all-time classic and a great way to mix things up at the dinner table. If you're looking for a way to use that leftover ham from the holidays, then this is the easy casserole recipe for you!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (3-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cooked vegetables
- 2 cups deli ham, chopped
- 6 oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese divided
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, ricotta cheese, and cream cheese; mix well. Add vegetables and ham; mix well.
- Spread 1/3 of the vegetable mixture over bottom of prepared baking dish. Layer 3 lasagna noodles over that. Spread with another 1/3 of the vegetable mixture and sprinkle with 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Colby-Jack cheese. Arrange 3 noodles over the top and cover with remaining vegetable mixture.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 80 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Colby-Jack. Return to oven and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden. Cut and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 22 13