What You'll Need:
cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam (see Note)
- 1 (3-ounce) package ladyfingers
cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the whipped topping and jam; mix well.
- Split each ladyfinger and spread the mixture equally between the halves. Replace the tops of the ladyfingers and place on a baking sheet.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and shortening over medium-low heat. Drizzle over the ladyfingers.
- Chill for 1 hour, or until the chocolate is firm. Serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
In a jam 'cause you have no raspberry jam? Strawberry works fine, too. I’ve even made these a few times with orange marmalade. What a great combo that is with the tangy orange and the chocolate. Mmm!
Looking for more desserts that'll have you excited for summer? Check out our Summer Berry Cake for a tempting treat!
Get more American recipes with our collection of Top 15 Perfectly Patriotic Desserts.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES