- 1 dozen
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
Years ago, bakeries often sold these old-time fruit roll-ups. Now we know how easy they are to make at home - with fresh ingredients and for less than the cost of today's packaged ones!
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup golden raisins
cup orange juice
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped prunes
cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small saucepan, combine the raisins, orange juice, and 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat and cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until the raisins are plumped. Remove from the heat and stir in the prunes and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons melted butter and the corn syrup; mix well and pour equally into 12 muffin cups.
- Spread the pizza crust on a flat surface to form an 8- x 12-inch rectangle. Spread the fruit mixture evenly over the crust. Starting from the long side, roll up jelly-roll style. Cut into twelve slices and place each slice cut side down in the muffin cups.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
Feel free to experiment with other dried fruit like apricots or sweetened dried cranberries.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 14 13