Lime Raspberry Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lime and raspberry? Yes, you read that right! You're in for a fruit confectionery dream when you try this lovely fruit pastry. Serve up this homemade treat when inviting guests over and see their smiles brighten up the room as they compliment you on your inventive pairing.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) container soft light cream cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 (2.1-ounce) packages frozen mini phyllo pastry shells, thawed
- 28 fresh raspberries
- Additional confectioners' sugar
What To Do:
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture evenly into pastry shells. Top each with 1 raspberry. Dust evenly with confectioners' sugar just before serving.
Orange-Raspberry Bites: For orange-flavored bites, substitute equal amounts of orange rind and orange juice for the lime rind and lime juice. Prepare recipe as directed above.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.